Today, headphones are not merely functional but can also make a statement about an individual’s personality and taste. Ask those who have purchased a Beats Studio By Dr. Dre – Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones. While they give a thumbs-up for sound quality and its noise cancellation features, many also rave about its cool looks and understand they are paying for both the brand and experience of having a Beats headphone.
One stand-out feature of this audio accessory is comfort. Users have noted that even when worn for hours on ear, there in no pain or discomfort when you’ve got a Beats Studio By Dr. Dre – Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones on your head. If you want a heart-thumping experience when listening to music, or want to imagine yourself inside a studio listening to the music live, then this is the pair to go for…if you don’t mind paying the price.
Click here to check it out.
Beats Studio By Dr. Dre – Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones Features and Specifications:
- Foldable headphones with removable cables that give user an option to easily replace them when damaged or to use a different type. Cord length is perfect — not too long, not too short.
- Headphones are battery-operated, both to power it on and activate noise-cancellation feature.
- Lightweight at 0.6 pounds, making it ideal for travel.
- Comfortable ear cups and headband that never get hot or wet even with extended use.
- Noise cancellation features block out ambient sounds even without music and is effective even with low-frequency sounds.
- Amplifies bass to levels that are not usually heard of in equipment at this price level.
- Beats Studio By Dr. Dre – Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones Reviews
Most people find the Beats Studio By Dr. Dre – Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones expensive. Its price ranges from $230 to $300, depending on the vendor. However, several reviews find the cost justified. Since it is meant to be mobile equipment, the looks are important. And this Beats headphone makes the grade. While others may find the conspicuous logos too tacky, there are those who appreciate it for enhancing their image or style. Remember, it’s designed in collaboration with celebrity rapper/producer Dr. Dre.
Sound quality reviews are mixed. There are those who gave it two-thumbs up for the crispness of sound and the ability to pick up even minute nuances in instrumentation. Still, others appreciate its booming bass, although at times this is at the expense of mid-range tones. Its sound cancellation feature also gives different impressions. Some customers find it extremely useful, being able to block out surrounding ambient sounds even with music at low setting. On the other hand, others say it is quite disappointing considering the price.
Two things that most reviewers are not happy with are sound leaks and the battery requirement for operation. It’s inconvenient not to be able to play music without batteries, even without noise-cancellation, and sound leaks can be very embarrassing when everyone within a five-foot radius can hear it, too.
So the verdict on Beats Studio By Dr. Dre – Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones? Customer preference varies. But generally, it merits an average of four stars especially when purchased at less than $300.
Click here to check it out.